On Fri, Dec 11, Chris Chen wrote:
> Hi there, I have very strange behaviors for my SIP endpoints with FS SVN
> trunk 15905.

Is this a change in behavior or is this the first time you've run freeswitch?
If this is your first time welcome aboard!  Also if this is your first time
you've probably have some IPs aliased on your interface and you still have stun
enabled.  This was the behavior I saw the first time I ran it on a box with
aliases on an interface.  The stun server tells freeswitch after some time that
the IP is different then the one you've assigned.  This is just one
possibility.  If this isn't the case then we will need to see sip traces on all
of your profiles.

--FC