Can you confirm its fixed now?

/b

On Dec 11, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Carlos Talbot wrote:

It hasn't been included as of late since I'm getting an unresolved link error during the build. I'll need someone experienced in pocketsphinx to assist with this issue:

13>ngram_search.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ngram_model_flush 13>G:\freeswitch_dev\Release\pocketsphinx.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

regards,

Carlos

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Kendall Stauffer <k...@ksac.com> wrote: I downloaded yesterdays latest pre compiled and seems to works great, but I get invalid Asr module when trying to run pizza app.

It seemed to come pre configured with pocketsphynx, anything I should know before I spend a boat load of time on it?

   Rest seems real good,. thatks!!!