A good example of how to use this code would be in mod_rss or mod_voicemail in
tree.  I would say look at the doxygen at
http://docs.freeswitch.org/group__switch__ivr.html but it appears that page is
completely broken.  I will try to take a look and figure out why this weekend,
in the meantime, you can look at the doxygen comments inline in switch_ivr*.h.

Mike