Hello,

Le 20/09/2023 à 21:14, david a écrit :
Yes, we realise there is a gap here.  We plan to write a complete
algorithm description to provide a reference in one place.

It has been years, time flies :D

I started the attached document a long time ago by browsing the code but got lost in more code and more projects and life and pandemic and kids etc.

It may contains ridiculous mistakes, is grossly incomplete, and this is just my surface understanding of what I read.

I did not have a deep look at the 700bps rates which are much more complex.

But it's a start.

Sebastien