Hi all,

As an experiment, I want to do a (mainly North/South American) FreeDV
operating event over Zoom. Basically:

1. Chat for a bit in a separate breakout room about FreeDV (the Zoom room
we're using is used for other stuff as well, so this keeps us out of the
way of everyone).
2. Try to reach each other on the air/make QSOs.
3. Troubleshoot as needed.

Let's try for tomorrow evening (May 30th) at 6pm Pacific (9pm Eastern) in
Walter Holmes K5WH's Zoom channel: http://www.k5wh.net/zoom. Note that you
don't need to install Zoom but the experience is definitely better if you
do.

Anyway, if this turns out to be popular, we can potentially make this
weekly and if needed, find a better time that works for everyone
(especially since this is last minute).

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ