From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of DingLi(??)
Sent: Mon 6/11/2007 6:17 AM
To: freetype-devel@nongnu.org
Subject: [ft-devel] Memory problem?

I use the freetype 2.3.1 in my project. When I parse thousands of fonts(of
course they are very small), the memory increase rapidly to more than 230M, and
it's a continued growth.

My older version use the freetype 2.0.9, it increase very slow, and stop grow
finally.

Does it is a bug or a problem when I use?

I use functions:

FT_New_Memory_Face

FTC_ImageCache_Lookup