At 23:32 20/03/2010 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> However, I did notice while reading ftraster.c that it can be built
> stand-alone without the rest of FreeType (I hope that's not just a
> legacy comment ;-)

I check regularly whether it compiles, and a few months ago someone
even sent fixes for stand-alone mode.

Needed some minor tweaking for Windows (inttypes.h doesn't exist, so conditionally typedef FT_Int64 as __int64) but other than that I have it working, and a test harness which feeds in the relevant numbers and demonstrates the result.

Should I open an issue in Savannah and attach my test harness there ?

                Ken