Werner,

As it stands right now, ttinterp.c uses multiple forms of
multiplication-division calls: macro TT_MULDIV, direct FT_MulDiv, and
custom TT_MulFix14. This is confusing and unjustified IMHO, so I wanted to
consolidate and harmonize those calls. The attached patch mostly does the
following

1) TT_MULDIV macros are replaced with to direct calls to FT_MulDiv because
they do not do anything useful
2) TT_MulFix14 is now a macro that uses FT_MulFix, no need to duplicate the
code
3) FT_MulFix and FT_DivFix are called when they are meant to be called,
rather than using 0x10000L explicitly
4) scaling by 64 is hardly an easy overflow trigger, so we can risk direct
arithmetic, IMHO

I have done some limited testing. Objections?

Alexei