> Nobody can help me ?

Below is my reply which I've sent to four days ago.

    Werner

> I used Freetype to draw Japanese characters.  With a certain
> resolution and pointsize, some bars of these characters are not
> displayed, which can make the characters unreadable.  The fonts used
> are CID fonts with hints, but the horizontal bar which is not drawn
> does not have hints.

Please provide some code.  Note that you are obviously rendering to a
B/W target bitmap, but it looks as if you are applying grayscale
hints...

> Is it possible to force FreeType to always draw something that
> exists?

Well, in B/W mode, FreeType usually enforces a minimum line width of
1px.  But if the hinting is not for B/W mode...

    Werner