> Yes, I'm on master (5f18a0c...). I'll send you a file, but I'm not
> sure I extracted it correctly.. Maybe have a look at it yourself
> with the bookmarklet? No extension necessary, just drag it to your
> favorites and invoke it on a page you want to read-ify.

Thanks for the font.  Looking into the WOFF file, I see that for
example in the word `Phoronix', there is no glyph for `r' in this
font!  Your system replaces it with a glyph from a different font,
thus you get the bad rendering results.  `s' and `u' are missing, too,
among many other glyphs.

This is definitely not a FreeType problem.

    Werner