Hi all,
As now all the problems about the gf driver are clear
to me I have decided to follow a plan in this week to
resolve errors in gf driver.

* Resolve compiler flag issues.(which I have already
completed)

* Add complete tracing and error handling support to
gf driver.

* The GF_Face_Done and gf_free_font functions are
malformed, I will redefine them.

* Complete check through all the parent fields which are
allocated from the font file as there are some issues in
their unit conversions.

* Do a single step debugging through the code with a
debugger, so that there remains no error in the functions.

* Define a program derived from `example1.c'  to check for
the output of the driver.

Please tell me if there are any other instructions which I should
follow.

Thank you.
--
Parth