> Parth,
>

> the next step is `attaching' a TFM file to GF (and later on to PK),
> i.e., providing the internal code for `FT_Attach_File' and
> `FT_Attach_Stream' so that GF's metric data gets completed.  Any
> estimate when you are done with this?

I don't think that would be necessary, as `Vflib' already switched from
using a TFM file for `gf' and `pk' formats, and also `gftype' does not use
a TFM file. So why do we need to implement this?
`vf' fonts are required to use TFM files for metric information and I am
going to implement the required functions for this.

> And what about making GF loading the bitmaps on demand only?

Yes, it has been already done. You can check GF driver loads bitmaps
on demand only. It has been implemented similar to as done in the `bdf'
driver.

Thank you

Parth