Hi everyone,

I have a few observations and questions:

I need to obtain the glyph index and that could be done using the two
methods .i.e * FTC_CMapCache_Lookup
<https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/reference/ft2-cache_subsystem.html#ftc_cmapcache_lookup>*
and *FT_Get_Char_Index
<https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/reference/ft2-base_interface.html#ft_get_char_index>*
.

   - Now, Considering FTC_CMapCache_Lookup, it expects int type character
   code which is fine but along with that, it expects index of character map
   which is being used but since it could have more than one  character map,
   index of which  character map should be provided or how to know which
   character map is being used?  Now encoding parameter could be used to
   select the character map but it requires encoding as a parameter which
   again would require the character map being used.

   - Considering FT_Get_Char_Index, it requires character code as a
   parameter but unlike FTC_CMapCache_Lookup it expects character code of type
   FT_ULong. Typecasting to FT_UInt maybe but that won't be the ideal scenario.

Although, since I'm supposed to print all glyphs I could directly consider
the for loop
counter as the glyph index. But still, I would like to get my doubts clear
about the above confusion.

Thank you  :-).

--
Veeki