> What exactly do you mean with 'memory debug > table'?

I was thinking about the debug table that is used
internally in freetype i.e. 'FT_MemTableRec'. But it is internal to
'ftdbgmem.c'

I tried a lot to use some structure to track the
allocations, but it requires a significant amount
of changes to the existing code, so I'll just
approximate the memory usage and output that.

Thanks,
Anuj