Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Srijan Chakraborty, a Computer Science Sophomore pursuing Research in
Human Sciences at IIIT Hyderabad. My current interests include Computational
Politics, Linguistics, Natural Sciences, and UI/UX. I shall go through some
beginner level issues, and try to pick one up. I'm proficient in C, C++,
JavaScript, Python, HTML, CSS, and Bash Scripting. Here's my GitHub. If anyone
is working on adding new features, I'd love to start contributing right away.

https://github.com/Srijan-Chak012

Hence, I'd love to connect and contribute to the projects of FreeType right
away!

Thank you
Srijan Chakraborty