Dear Akhilesh,

Please find the discussion after Nitish's similar post:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2024-02/msg00000.html

Regards,
mpsuzuki

On 2024/02/23 3:00, Akhilesh yadav wrote:
Hello,
I hope this message finds you  well. I noticed that Free Type is participating
in GSoC 2024, but the idea list for 2024 has not been released yet. Could you
please provide some insight into this? I am keen on contributing and have the
capability to propose my own project idea if necessary. Moreover, I am
confident in my ability to work on the project with minimal guidance from a
mentor.
If this approach aligns with your expectations, please let me know.

Thank you,
Akhilesh