Dear Derek,

Thank you very much for the info, I was thinking that some
old versions of free software made (or converted) such, but
it seems to be my misunderstanding.

Although I cannot reproduce such PDFs immediately, I think
your request is reasonable.

(I would join the thread following to Adam's post)

Regards,
mpsuzuki