Hello,
I apologize for my recent silence due to exams. Thank you for your
understanding. I am now able to be more active.

Here's the updates so far with the Graph Demos Swift support:
-studied the code in grx11.c
-studied the code in ftgamma.c
-studied how they built by makefiles
-developed a demo using cocoa and swiftui
https://github.com/goeksu/GraphDemo
This demo opens a window, displays a test bitmap, and logs keyboard strikes.

while the development process has been easy and basic so far, I am now facing
the challenge of figuring out how to integrate this  into the existing
codebase. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide
in this matter..

Best,
Goksu
goksu.in