Hi

Just for your information I recently created a skin that supports output
to an LCD display via LCDproc. For any of you who whish to have a
look/try, see http://www.vrmedialab.dk/~rasta/projects/freevo-lcdskin

I made it for the src distrib of freevo-1.3.2-pre2 and only tested it
for this.

/Rasmus

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 01:51, Thomas Schüppel wrote:
> Hello Rob,
>
> This stuff looks really cool! Would you mind generating
> patches for that since going through the list of your
> changes manually really is a pain :(
> There is some info on how to generate a patch to be
> Found here:
> http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/DevelopersPage
> A very simple patch can be generated by a:
>  cvs diff -Nau <changed_file>
>
> L8r...
>       Thomas

Rasmus Agerholm