-----Original Message-----
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of K. Creason
 Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:08 PM
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: [Freevo-devel] record_daemon.py lib error

 I have this problem with with record_daemon.py when, and only when, it
kicks
 off a record job. Regular operations (i.e., just reading old entries) are
no
 problem.

 It does read the new entry, build the command properly, comment out the
 entry, rewrite the file; but it does NOT start the record job.

 I get this if I start it from the command line:
 steevo:/usr/freevo/1_3_2pre2 # ./freevo execute src/tv/record_daemon.py
 sh: relocation error: /usr/freevo/1_3_2pre2/runtime/dll/libc.so.6: symbol
 _dl_debug_files, version GLIBC_2.2 not defined in file ld-linux.so.2 with
 link time reference
 I think the problem lies in mencoder; yet it runs from the command line
 perfectly (i.e., copying the full command from Starting... in the
 /tmp/freevo_record.log.

 What am I missing?
 I'm running Suse 8.1. Do I need to recompile mplayer/mencoder?

 Thanks...
 Kevin