Dirk Meyer wrote:
> I would love to use that lib. I'm working on the DVD parser right
> now. But it depends on libdvdread, I can't think of a way without it.

OK, done. Check out WIP/Dischi/mediainfo. After running ./compile you
can run 'python test.py' to get all informations from the DVD in
/dev/dvd. If there is no DVD in the drive ... well, no error handling
yet :-)

Maybe we should call dvd.DVD with a list drive/mountpoint and put some
identifymedia (now called plugins/rom_drives) stuff there and store
label, disc_id and check if it is a DVD.

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.