Hi,

Most of my folders in movie folder contain only one movie. One movie can have
many files though (cd1.mpg, cd2.mpg, cdx.sub, movie.nfo, movie.fxd,
movie.jpg, ...) so saving it to it's own folder is more convenient. But since
it's only one movie it could be one shown as VideoItem (and not as a folder)
in movie browser. This way 'real' folders which have more than one item would
be sorted first and imdb info would be shown for those that have only one
movie in folder.

Any comments?

I made some modifications to src/video/__init__.py to implement this feature.
If there is fxd file with same name as the folder it's handled as VideoItem
and not as a folder.

    return a list of items based on the files
    """
    items = []
8<----------------------------------
    for file in copy.copy(files):
        if (os.path.isdir(file)):
            if (os.path.basename(file)[0] == '.'):
                files.remove(file)
                continue
            f = os.path.join(file, os.path.basename(file) + '.' +
config.SUFFIX_VIDEO_DEF_FILES[0])
            if (os.path.isfile(f)):
                x = xml_parser.save_parseMovieFile(f, parent, files)
                if x:
                    files.remove(file)
                    items += x
    for file in util.find_matches(files, config.SUFFIX_VIDEO_DEF_FILES):
        x = xml_parser.save_parseMovieFile(file, parent, files)
        if x:

-Petri-