Hello All,

I'm trying to write my own plugin, for which I'm
importing alot of the other modules that you guys have
written.  I'm having a problem that any time I
"import module" and run freevo it doesn't seem to know
that any other modules I import from my plugin exist
unless I copy them into the directory that I'm using
for my plugin.  Any ideas on how I go about fixing
this - I dont' see any other module doing anything
special to import other modules?

>From the python.org tutorial web page there is some
info about sys.path and default python setup paths
that are searched but it didn't seem to apply since
other modules you guys wrote can call each other
without any special path being setup.

Thanks,
Rich