Wan Tat Chee wrote:
Hi Rob,

Just managed to d/l the runtime:

1. freevo_python is missing in apps? (otherwise, I get glibc errors
   running the system python app)

Woops! Thats what I get from building that tarball by hand while tired. When I tested it I didn't notice the problem because freevo_python is the same as the one found on my system anyhow, lol. When I update the package I will send you a link to that file if you don't want to wit another 4 hours downloading the package again.

2. Can you include the VERSION file in the runtime? It's useful as a reference to check which runtime is actually used if problems arise.

Sure, no prob.

-Rob