Hello,

As a person involved in website development you recognize that finding a
good web host offering reasonably priced quality services can be quite
difficult. We believe that offering a combination of quality services,
timely and responsive customer support and good prices is where our company
excels.

RaveWebHost ( www.Ravewebhost.com )is a flexible company providing quality and
cost effective web hosting solutions with focus on small and medium businesses.

All plans include full 30-day money back guarantee and there is no setup fee.

Packages:

- Unlimited Hosting - $4.95 / month

- Unlimited Mb of diskspace

- Unlimited POP3 mailboxes, unlimited aliases, autoresponders

- unlimited ftp accounts, URL protection, shell access

- CGI/SSI scripting (Perl, Python, Tcl)

- PHP4 scripting

- Frontpage 2002 extensions

- Graphical web statistics

- various optional services and more

- no setup fee

Features

 Windows 2000 and Linux: Our package comes with both Windows 2000 and Linux servers
you choose which server best fits your needs.

 UNLIMITED WEBSPACE: we set no limits to the amount of webspace that you can use.

 UNLIMITED Access Databases:Setup ODBC connections for your self through the control
panel

 UNLIMITED MySQL Databases:

 UNLIMITED POP Accounts

 UNLIMITED Aliases

 UNLIMITED E-mail Forwarding

 E-Mail Auto responders

 FREE Live Statists per Domain

 FREE User Control Panels

 FREE Frontpage 2002 Extensions per Domain

 Access to Log Files

 5Gb Transfer per Virtual Domain Hosted

 Shared SSL Webspace ** (Additional Charges Apply)

 Microsoft SQL Server ** (Additional Charges Apply)

 Active Server Pages

 PHP 4.0v Support

 Active State Perl for Windows 2000 Servers

 Perl for Linux

 Server Side Includes

 Microsoft XML Scripting Support

 Cisco Powered Network

 Multiple Internet Connections

 Daily Backups

 100Mb Local Network

  Unlimited E-mail Support

goto: www.Ravewebhost.com and see what everyone is raving about...

So stop on in and take a look around... See you there...

If you have received this email in error, or you wish to be removed from our database.
Please Click the link below:
http://www.glowinafuse.com/mymail/remove.php?id=Ravewebhostone&uid=a785cef451