Aubin Paul wrote:
Hey Rob,

thought you might want to know about this. If you try to delete a file
with a long filename (I'm presuming it doesn't fit in the box) Freevo
will crash with the following:

  File "src/gui/Button.py", line 169, in _draw
      self.parent.surface.blit(self.surface, self.get_position())
      TypeError: invalid destination position for blit

This occured when trying to delete:

06-23_09:00_-_The_Simpsons_22_Short_Films_About_Springfield.mpg

It worked fine with shorter files.

I fixed this particular crash, the popup will now grow verticly to fit the button if the label is too big under normal conditions.

However there is a similar bug remaining that I still need to fix. If the label itself is larger than the popup area and it has no spaces, it will blow up on a surface.subsurface call complaining about rectangles. That one is next.

-Rob