Aubin Paul wrote:
> Should we perhaps switch to the Bitstream free fonts? They've very
> high quality; specifically licensed for distribution and are much less
> ugly then the free ones we include.
>
> http://www.gnome.org/fonts/
>
> I really thing they're a better option then what we've got. And I
> think that "Bitstream Vera Sans" is actually a good replacement for
> Arial...

Replace it. But don't delete the old fonts, maybe we need them later.

Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are
obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple
personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just
stay on the line - we know who you are.