Hi,

I added a new feature to Freevo in CVS. If you don't have ssh access,
wait 24 hours or until the night-tarball gets updated.

Some people wanted to write fxd files for files in read-only
directories, like some samba shares or a rom drive. Logical, this
can't work. There is no an extra data dir in MOVIE_DATA_DIR.

Example: if you have /mnt/samba/movie/foo.avi, all files in
MOVIE_DATA_DIR/mnt/samba/movie will added to this directory. The imdb
plugin will try to write /mnt/samba/movie/foo.fxd, if that fails, it
tries to write MOVIE_DATA_DIR/mnt/samba/movie/foo.fxd. Same for files
on rom drives. These informations will be written to
MOVIE_DATA_DIR/disc/DISC_ID/.

Please test it because I don't use it, I have write access to all my
directories.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?