Hello Aubin,

I noticed that the util.tagmp3 tagging that was added
into cdbackup.py causes some multi megabyte files to
be generated in /tmp.  Upon commenting out the
tagging, the files (shown below) are no longer
generated.  I just double checked that the files in
/tmp are still generated with a fresh CVS checkout.

Assuming I'm not the only one getting this, people
might want to rm these files as they add up pretty
quickly.

-rw-rw-rw-    1 root     root      3441203 Jul 18
22:53 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-rw-rw-rw-    1 root     root      3901335 Jul 18
22:56 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-rw-rw-rw-    1 root     root      4434140 Jul 18
22:54 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-rw-rw-rw-    1 root     root      4480045 Jul 18
22:55 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Rich