I have troubles with the runtime. How do you guys (active developers)
keep your runtime up-to-date? When I give up Freevo hacking for some
time and start putting my nose into it again later, I have to pick up a
newer version of the runtime. And the one I now have seems a bit out of
date compared to the CVS version of Freevo I have (at least mmpython is
one of the problems, since Freevo does not anymore show the content of
the ID3 tags when playing an mp3).

So what's the trick for staying up-to-date?

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )