On Tue 19.08.2003 at 09:33:13AM -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I have a fxd for a movie cd (CD with one DivX file in it) in some
> freevo dir (ie: /usr/vide/movies), if I go to that dir and hit 'e', I
> can see the variants (ie: subtitles). However If I'm in the main Video
> Menu, and freevo detects that that fxd is related with this CD, it
> doesn't show the variants.

You mean, if you are accessing the CD from the CD-ROM item in the Video
menu? This is a misfeature that I had tried to solve, but I hadn't found
out how to do it without making lots of changes :(

> Someone please point me where to change that in freevo. I take a quick
> look but couldn't find where.

It was IIRC in the VideoItem module.

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )