I'am a newbie to freevo, but i began to enter into the code and the
system, and my opinion is that the 'local_conf.py' location is too
complicated.
Is there any reasons to have so much possibles locations for that file ??
In my opinion, the local_conf.py should only be in one place (~/.freevo/
seems to be a good choice for example)

Opinions ?

Regards, Sylvain.