Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I implemented a new feature to skin so it's now possible to choose if
> you want the selection box (and other boxes ---
> like now.
>
> I don't know if everybuddy will like this, so I make it configurable.

No, max should be the max over everthing, but ...

> However where's the best place to put that configuration?
>  - In Skin FXD? How? A new tag? As attribute (what tag?) ?
>  - in local_conf ?
>
> I thought to add it as an attribute to <item>, like:
> <item ... box_under_image="1">
>    <rectangle ...>
> </item>
>
> But you may do that for every item, and that sucks. Maybe a per-skin
> setting is better

... I made a new variable you can use: font_h. max is the height of
the whole area for the item, font_h the height of the text (0 if you
have image only). So the image is from 0 to max-font_h and the text is
inside max-font-h to max. I added it to your blue skin in the video
item layout to show it. Does this fit your needs?

Reality is for people who lack imagination.