1. Since the whole point of the business proposition is to organize
something around the fact that people are willing to pay for an installed
system, we might be in a position to pony up the license fees. I'm sure
they're not too high. I'll look into this, and see what I come up with.

2. You have a point there :), but I think it will be, and probably sooner
than later.

3. See (1). I have looked around for EPG license fees, but is unable to find
my way around. Do you have any good links for this?

4. Sure. Anyone can do this - who knows freevo intimately, knows python,
knows linux, device drivers and lots of broadcasting black magic - anyone at
all. However, consider the following;

a) If we were organized into some sort of economic community, _we_ would be
in the position of being able to buy 'bulk' hw at discount prices, and also
in the position of having the only organization on earth able to support
freevo in the  short term. And there would be no point in sitting on our
hands waiting for the long term to show up :)

b) See a)

/Pet