Dirk Meyer wrote:
1.4rc2:

o fix 'delete recordings' bug in the menu -- Rob

-Fixed.

o find the strange childapp problem -- Aubin, since you are the only one
> having this problem

-Fixed, right? :)

o Bugfixes -- all

-Ongoing, things are looking good.

o Change some 'foo' to _('foo') for i18n -- all

Dischi, is this 'magic'? Do I only have to change 'foo' to _('foo') and it will work or do I also need to update a po/pot file and run a script? I hope its magic! :)

I think we should also nail down the unicode bug in recordserver communication as it is a big problem for some people. I haven't been following this problem too closely because I was busy with other things.

Mike, can you give us a quick rundown of where the problem crops up (all unicode strings in communication - certain characters, etc) and any leads, ideas to fix, etc?

-Rob