Hi,

I don't see any showstoppers for 1.4rc2 anymore. So here is a small
todo list:

o Thomas, can you make a new mmpython release?
o Rob: can you make a new runtime this time?
o All: please update the Changelog for stuff you've done so I won't
  miss anything in the release notes.

External plugins:

We need a webspace for external plugins like the appletrailers.

Translations:

Please update the translations. You can get the current i18n directory
from http://www.tzi.de/~dmeyer/freevo. There is a tgz freevo-i18n.tgz
and appletrailers-i18n.tgz. Please update the po file for your
language and send it to the list. If you see the comment 'fuzzy',
please remove it after updating. Do _not_ send patches, always send
the whole file. You could also fill out the template at the top (date,
your name, etc.).

A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is
never sure.