Hi,

Looking at those pictures (http://www.tzi.de/~dmeyer/freevo/tvguide.jpg
and http://www.tzi.de/~dmeyer/freevo/webtv2.jpg) and looking at the
code from http://www.tzi.de/~dmeyer/freevo/guide.rpy.html (I can't
check TV.xml, since I don't have permission... could you paste the
important lines --- as I don't want to download 3mb --- to one file so
I can access it?) I noticed that:
   - Sportschau: 19:30 +45minutes
since it has 9 colspan, each column repesent 5 minutes, so 5*9 = 45.

Probably it starts before 19:30, so we need to subtract the (
<start_time> - <guide_show_start_time> ). Could you please check that?
   Also, take a look at the other boundary, if it overflow the guide.

Gustavo

 --- Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Rob Shortt wrote:
> >> I justed played around with the tv guide (and added highlighting
> for
> >> scheduled shows). I found some bugs there:
> >
> > Great, I like. :)
> >
> > I'd also like to look into adding another colour for shows that are
> > also favorites.
>
> Sure, I only didn't know how to get them.
>
> >> o Take a look at www.tzi.de/~dmeyer/freevo . tvguide.jpg shows the
> tv
> >>   guide inside freevo, webtv.jpg the same guide from the same time
> >>   with the same settings in the browser. They don't match :-(. I
> >>   hadn't looked deeper in it, my TV.xml is there, too.
> >
> > Hmm.  Not good.  Which is correct, web or tv?  I noticed the same
> > problem when Gustavo fixed the web guide to show shows proper
> > start/stop times if they weren't right on a half hour interval.  I
> > remember him fixing it then but perhaps there is still a case where
> it
> > happens.
>
> New screenshots: tvguide.jpg shows the freevo guide. You see that the
> program for ARD, RTL2 and Pro7 all start at 20:00 and have a length
> of
> 15 min. This is correct. webtv2.jpg shows the same time, RTL2 and
> PRO7
> are correct, ARD is not. I also put guide.rpy.html online to
> check. The next thing is webtv.jpg. ARD stops. When I clicked to the
> right I got tvguide.jpg with ARD informatiosn again.
>

> HTH
>
> Dischi
>
> --
> On-line, adj.:
>       The idea that a human being should always be accessible to a
> computer.

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br