Dirk Meyer wrote:
> fxditem.py
> <container>
>   <all registered tags>
> </container>
>
> What's the container? Only an extra item for the items in it. If you
> put a some containers into a container and in this a list of audio
> tags, you get the same structure web radio has (without a plugin, you
> get it for free based on the new system).

I started with this. There is an example fxd in WIP/Dischi to use for
audio. You can now also add fxd files to DIR_AUDIO, so webradio
support is rebuild. It would be nice if someone could port the
gxine-mediamarks file into fxd.

"A Computer is a state machine.
 Threads are for people who can't program state machines."
      - Alan Cox