On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 09:12, Rob Shortt wrote:
> Hi, sorry for the late response, been busy.

NP.  I understand (man do I!)

> I don't think we need to override those methods here anymore as logging
> has been added to the ChildApp class.

Ahhh.  That must be post 1.4 then.

> We can actually trim down
> RecordApp a bit now.

Cool.  Likely other classes that inherit from ChildApp too I would
guess.

> IIRC there are some gotchas with how we use cl_options / VCR_CMD.  If
> your VCR_CMD doesn't contain entries for each cl_options key then it
> will error.

My VCR_CMD only uses:

        channel
        seconds
        title
        sub-title
        base_filename

but not filename and I am not getting any errors.

>   I don't want to force everyone to use every option
> available but I would like to be able to add some.

Indeed.

> So, if my VCR_CMD only contains a couple of the cl_options keys won't it
> fail?

Doesn't for me.

b.

Brian J. Murrell