"Aleksey Sudakov" wrote:
>>> For my RadioNetscape plugin I want to change the way player screen looks.
>>> want to add album cover image,
>>
>> set self.image in the AudioItem and it should work
>
> What if I want to move image to a different corner, etc? So is it
> audio.player who draws player screen (I thought audio.player is just a
> wrapper, but I guess I didn't look carefully enough)?

Drawing is down by the skin engine. Change it in the skin fxd file and
it will change.

>>> "Add To My Favorites" button, etc. Is there an example of how to do
>>> that and what objects I should look at subclassing?
>>
>> That can't be done.
>
> Why?

Because the player has no support for for a menu (listing area). I
will write something about that later today on a different
thread. That could be fixed.

>> What do you have in mind, maybe it's easier to expand the player instead
> of subclassing it.
>
> Essentially, I want to add Play/Pause/Stop buttons that could be navigated
> and clicked using "SELECT" action along with "Add To Favorites" button that
> would add the song currently playing to playlist.

So what you want is not only good for your plugin, it's a good thing
for the player itself, also for mp3 files. I will add a menu to the
player (can be turned on/off in config) to make that possible. But
that needs some skin changes, don't expect it before next monday.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society. - Mark Twain