I noticed that if you start freevo with a CD in the drive, it won't be
able to eject the CD (and the CD is not mounted, I checked that too).
The fuser command reports that /dev/cdrom is used by one process
(freevo), but all the os.open() that I have found in the Python code are
followd by os.close(), so the problem doesn't come from there. Any idea
what could get a hold on the cdrom device in this case? A binary lib,
maybe? Or mmpython?

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )