Hi Viggo,

I'm the barbieri_* author. It was designed to show other most unused
Freevo possibilities. It used to be prettier, but now it's very ugly.
   I don't have much graphical skills, but I know how the skin work (I
wrote many pieces of that code), so if you have any question, just ask.
   Also, if you have graphical skills and want to develop a new freevo
skin, I could help you.

   About your skin, I think it's tooo dark. Maybe another fgcolor for
fonts?

   I've got an error with your mail plugin:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/plugin.py", line 570,
in __load_plugin__
    exec('import %s' % module)
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/mail/__init__.py", line
38, in ?
    import mail_gui, mbox, imap, pop3
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/mail/mbox.py", line 38,
in ?
    from mailmisc import *
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/mail/mailmisc.py", line
31, in ?
    import imaplib, email, email.Parser, email.Header, mimetypes, time
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/Header.py", line 41, in ?
    USASCII = Charset('us-ascii')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/email/Charset.py", line 220, in __init__
    input_charset = _ascii_lower()
TypeError: _ascii_lower() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

I'll send a fix to it later.

   Bye,

Gustavo