On Thu 08.01.2004 at 08:55:30AM -0400, Rob Shortt wrote:
> Matthieu Weber wrote:
> >Here is a set of patches for enabling favorites from the OSD. It reuses
> >most of the code that exists already but was not in use, with some
> >modifications to make it useable :)
> >
> >I have made some changes to the GUI objects too (bugfixes) and to the
> >recordserver.
>
> Matthieu, thanks a bunch.  By looking at this patch you seem to have
> fixed several known issues.  I'm looking forward to applying the patches
> and checking them out, and will probably have some time this evening to
> do so.

You're welcome :)

BTW, I read a comment in the sources that you were working on
integrating DVB cards into Freevo. I have a DVB-T card which I plan to
use as soon as my building antenna system is upgraded to support DVB-T
(which should happen this year), but I have working drivers and the card
is already working (I tested with a table antenna), so I hope I can help
you for that. One thing I would like (though I don't know yet how to do
it) is to be able to record several shows from one transponder at the
same time, and to record 2 shows at once, one from DVB, and the other
one with the analog card. And all the scheduling and favorite stuff
which goes with it. I have no idea where to start, though...

Matthieu
--
 (~._.~)        Matthieu Weber - Université de Jyväskylä         (~._.~)
  ( ? )                email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  ( ? )