>Are you talking freevo's remote doesn't work for you? I don't have a lirc
install on my devbox but I was using network
>remote from another machine and that seemed to work for me(if that works
lirc should too).
>Do you have an xmms lirc plugin setup. We don;t use that and it might be
interfering.

Lirc doesn't work for me either, only exit and stuff, but no ffwd/rwnd

>As for the visualization area. You mean playerGUI? I see only basic info
but not being a power audio user I wouldn't
>notice much if it changed.
>Maybe it is skin related?

The xmms-windows shows up when i start a track, after that it is hidden ...
I've tried serveral visualizations, but all i have don't seem to support a
fullscreen mode ;(

/jan