Hi! I'm trying to adapt a Swedish multi-headed tv-grabber to freevo-land
xmltv output.

Everything parses fine by freevo, and even though the resulting TV.xml
contains a large number of channels, only those I've defined in my
local_conf.py gets chosen. All fine and well.

But when entering the tv guide all the channels reads "No data defined for
this channel" or somesuch.

I've turned on debugging, but that doesn't tell me more.  Any suggestion?
Obviously I'll have to hike up in the xmltv.py mountains soon enough, I
suppose..

/PS