I just tested it:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> +         for i in copy.copy(files):
> +             if os.path.isdir(i+'/VIDEO_TS'):
> +                 # DVD Image
> +                 x = VideoItem('', None)
> +                 x.set_url('dvd://' + i[1:] + '/VIDEO_TS/')  # Trailing slash is
> important for Xine
> +                 x.type = 'dvd'

bad, some plugins check for type=='video' and it is still a video
file.

> +                 x.media = 'file'

even worse. Some plugins check if media and if it's true they try to
access media.xxx -- boom!

I guess I fixed it now. sf has some cvs problems again, but maybe I
can check it in later. Now working: with new mmpython you have title
selection for this item, imdb search, shopping card support (and
delete and all the other stuff), ...

Symbol's function definition is void: signature