On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 08:13:51PM +0100, Jan Grewe wrote:
> Sorry for being a showstopper, but i think choosing a "official" logo from
> those logos seems ... Too fast?

I certainly wasn't proposing it as "official" in fact the word
official wasn't one I used :)

> I like the first logo more than the new one, it looks more classy!
> If you're getting _that_ serious searching a official logo, i'll whip up all
> my photoshop skillz, maybe there's something interesting in the end...

The one with the purple? Yeah, that's fine; the new logo is just
because people wanted one that blended with the wallpaper images. The
purple one is the one I'm using for the web interface.

> What about a vote for the logo, maybe even on the webpage, and maybe maybe
> even with a little competition (no prizes, though), i think there a lot of
> people, who check the webpage but no the mailing-lists, who have GREAT
> graphic skills!

Doesn't bother me... I like mine for _my_ skin, but I wouldn't press
anyone to use the logo or the skin unless they want to.

Aubin