Hi,

I'm trying to write item  plugin that would erase all files older than 1 day
in directory. I'have made almost a copy of example in plugin_writting_howto,
but get error:

AttributeError: PluginInterface instance has no attribute 'delete_older' ...

Code is ----------------------------------------------------------------
import os
import plugin
import time

class PluginInterface(plugin.ItemPlugin):
    """
    Plugin to delete older than 1 day files from security cam directory
    """
    def actions(self, item):
#        self.item = item
     if item.mode == 'file' and item.parent.type == 'dir' and
item.parent.dir == '/media/motion_video/Web_Camera':
         return [ (self.delete_older() , 'Delete older than 1 day') ]
     else:
  return []

def delete_older(self, menuw=None, arg=None ):
    item = arg
    now = int(time.time())
    cutoff = now - (1 * 24 * 60 * 60)

    (head, tail) = split(item.filename)