Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> Well... it is needed to fix the bug introduced from adding i18n to web
> interface. I thought of commiting src/www separated, but didn't since
> it would break other pieces of code.

Why? Just check in everything in www with the log message above and
than check in everything else with a different log message. Freevo CVS
will be only broekn for about 1 or 2 minutes which is ok I guess. I
always try to check in with matching log messages, some times I
changed 10 files and checked in every file with a different message.

Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire.