Aubin Paul wrote:
> Uhm... I'm not 100% sure, but based on a quick look over the most
> recent version of Twisted (1.2.0) unicode is supported; shouldn't we
> try to use the system one first, and/or just require 1.2.0?

I'm at work now and don't know what version I have at home, but this
version also supports unicode ... but it doesn't work.

>>         elif node.tagName == "unicode":
>>             retval = unicode(str(node.getAttribute("value")).replace("\\n",
>> "\n").replace("\\t", "\t"), "raw_unicode_escape")
[...]
>>         elif objType is types.UnicodeType:
>>             node = self.document.createElement("unicode")
>>             obj = obj.encode('raw_unicode_escape')
>>             s = obj.replace("\n", "\\n").replace("\t", "\\t")
>>             node.setAttribute("value", s)

But this results in the crash someone posted to the list. Use non
ascii like ä and the server will get an invalid token during
parsing. This fixed it, but I know it's not a good solution.

Calm down -- it's only ones and zeroes.